The Mouse Out rodent control system is suitable for all types of properties: detached houses, holiday homes, storage facilities, cattle shelters, industrial facilities and commercial properties. The MOUSE OUT rodent control system is easy to install and use. The system’s annual electricity consumption amounts to approximately 3 euros, and it has been tested under high-stress conditions. The OPERATING PRINCIPLE of the device is simple: rodents are kept from entering a building by an electrified strip installed in the building’s foundation, giving rodents an electric shock upon contact.
THE MOUSE OUT RODENT CONTROL SYSTEM includes:
- MOUSE OUT electrification unit, mains adapter, connecting cable for the electrification unit and the strip 2.5 m
- MOUSE OUT electrified strip 100 m, patented MOUSE OUT attachments 50 pcs, 1 bypass cable for connecting strips 5 m and a battery cable (the system can be installed without access to the mains network)
Price: EUR 299.00
NB The package does not include a battery or a grounding rod required for properties not connected to the mains network when the device is connected to a battery.
1. INSTALLATION SET:
Screws 100 pcs 5×80 mm, inserts 100 pcs and an 8 mm drill bit (rock drill bit for a percussion drill).
Installation is made easy for you; you get all the screws, inserts and the drill bit in the same package with no need for a trip to the hardware store.
Price: EUR 29.90
2. ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT SET
For larger properties: electrified strip 50 m and patented attachments 25 pcs.
Provides an additional installation range of 25 m for the MOUSE OUT standard package.
Price: EUR 70.00
3. BYPASS CABLE:
The MOUSE OUT standard package comes with one 5 m bypass cable. A bypass cable is required when a doorstep or a patio prevents the installation of the MOUSE OUT electrified strip in the building’s foundation. A bypass cable may not be necessary in all cases, so be sure to check all the potential bypass routes in the building in question. The bypass cable is installed between two strips, length 5 m
Price: EUR 17.00
1. Measure the perimeter of the building to be protected and multiply it by two. If the resulting value is less than 100 m, the attachments and electrified strip in the basic package are sufficient. If the resulting value is more than 100 m, an additional equipment set can be conveniently ordered at the same time with the standard set. The additional equipment set increases the installation range by 25 m.
2. How many doors does the building have? The standard package includes one bypass cable for bypassing doors. A bypass cable is required when a doorstep or a patio prevents the installation of the MOUSE OUT electrified strip in the building’s foundation. A bypass cable may not be necessary in all cases, so be sure to check each door: can the electrified strip be installed in the foundation beneath a doorway? If you require additional bypass cables, these can be purchased in our webstore.
3. For installation, you will need a drill, screws and inserts. In our webstore, you can purchase the MOUSE OUT installation set including 100 screws, 100 inserts and a matching 8 mm drill bit.
More about this: