Description of file in accordance with sections 10 and 24 of the Personal Data Act (523/1999).
Mouse Out Oy, Savijärventie 82, 13500 Hämeenlinna
3. Name of the register
Mouse Out Oy customer register
4. Purpose of processing personal data
Information in the customer register is used for processing orders, for invoicing and for managing customer relationships and the related customer communications.
5. Data content of the register
- Customers’ unique identifiers (name, address, phone number and e-mail address)
- User names and passwords (for registered customers)
- Purchase-related information of products and order-specific invoicing/delivery details (for customers who have made purchases)
- Other personal data provided by customers and information collected based on purchase history
- Customer behaviour data collected from customers using our website.
6. Regular data sources
Data is collected directly from customers upon registration, upon orders being placed, via customers’ personal accounts and when customers contact our customer service via phone or e-mail. Additionally, information relating to customers is automatically collected as customers use our website. Customer information is updated using public data sources such as the Posti address register.
7. Regular handing over of data
Data is handed over to the authorities based on statutory requests e.g. in cases of malfeasance. Data may be transferred to systems operated by third parties who maintain or develop the service on the behalf of Mouse Out Oy.
8. Transfer of data outside of the EU/ETA
Data in the register will not be transferred outside of the EU/ETA unless absolutely necessary for the technical implementation of a service provided by Mouse Out Oy or its partner company. In this case, Mouse Out Oy shall ensure that sufficient data protection measures are taken.
9. Data protection principles
The register is stored electronically and protected against unauthorised access using firewalls and other appropriate technical measures. Only named individuals have access rights to the data stored in the register. All register users are bound by confidentiality.
10. Right of inspection
Data subjects have the right to inspect all data kept on them in the register and to receive a copy of their personal data. Inspection requests must be addressed in writing to the data controller.
11. Right of rectification
Customers can update their own contact details via the Mouse Out Oy website or by contacting our customer service. For other types of customer information, rectification requests can be made by contacting our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the data controller.
12. Other rights related to the processing of personal data
Customers have the right to disallow the use of their data for direct marketing or consumer survey purposes by notifying the data controller. Customers registered in the Mouse Out webstore may also disallow the use of the data in the webstore.